Join us at chef-hatted Silvester’s for the ultimate interactive culinary Gatsby soirée. For one night only, the venue with be transformed into a culinary wonderland for this stand-up cocktail-style affair.
The evening will be themed in Gatsby as a nod to the Silvester’s Brothers – one of Sydney’s most renowned butchers and providore from the 1920s who once occupied this very space.
The theming will be complemented by live musicians performing prohibition-era crowd favourites.
The culinary experience by Michelin Star-trained Raphael Szurek:
– Interactive pastry lab and live desserts station
– Chocolate centrepiece
– Ice bar ft. salmon and scampi caviar
– Oyster station
– Crudo island with kingfish, snapper and tuna displays
– Artisan cheese grazing table
– A cured meats stall
– Parmesan cheese wheel gnocchi
– Immersive hot kitchen with hollandaise trout, beef carving, duck display and more
– Tray service of of premium Australian and international wines, topped up throughout the event
– Sparkling tower and fountain centerpiece
– Specialty digestifs
Tickets: First batch tickets just $89+BF, all food and beverage inclusive. (Limited tickets available.)